Grand Canyon Helicopters is concerned about your right to privacy. When you visit the Grand Canyon Helicopters website, you can be assured that any information you provide to us will be handled carefully. We will never sell or rent your information to any third party.
Your credit card information, date of birth, physical address, e-mail address, and phone number(s) will not be shared with any third parties except:
- Under legal subpoena
- To verify billing information with the customer's financial institution
- For credit card fraud detection
- To complete a transaction when a customer purchases service from a travel service provider (i.e. hotel, show, ground tour, etc.) that is accessible through grandcanyonhelicopter.com
This site contains links to other sites. Grandcanyonhelicopter.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Our website utilizes cookies. This enables our system to recognize your browser and keep track of your reservation information. We also utilize cookies to track the effectiveness of our online advertising. The information carried by the cookies:
- Contains no individually identifiable data
- Will be treated as confidential by Grand Canyon Helicopters
- Will only be used to make informed decisions regard the performance of our online advertising initiatives
In short, these efforts help us to provide you, our customer, with the best value on all of our spectacular air and ground tours.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Corporate Sales and Marketing Office
3900 Paradise Road, Suite #233,
Las Vegas, NV 89169